Well managed, user centred projects, and training
What we do
Managed User Research
We partner with your team, invest time in understanding your organisation, co-design with your stakeholders, and adapt our approach to fit. Our primary offering is managed user research. Which divides into two main services: Discovery, and Agile UX research. Both use behavioral science methods to observe, analyse, and report actionable user insights. These insights are used by our clients to make strategic business decisions; at any stage of the product or service design process.
Service # 1 Discovery (UX) research
Get a foundational view of your users
Markets, technology and your users change. Observing and understanding people and how they interact with products and services provides a solid foundation for decision making. Our ‘Discovery’ research approach will help you decide where you want to go.
- Understanding your users’ behaviour: wants, needs, goals, and motivations.
- Validation of assumptions,
- Ideation for product and service design strategy.
Service # 2 Agile (UX) research
Insights to solve specific problems
These short studies are small experiments in usability and desirability. Conducted closely with the agile team to answer one specific question, or validate a hypothesis. Contained within one or more sprints. The output is a specific yes/no answer, or a ready-to-implement recommendation.
- Highlight pain points in the user journey e.g. with information architecture, user journey
- Benchmark usability and desirability to see impact on KPIs
- Test specific contexts of use e.g. hardware, software, location
- Build and test user stories. As a < type of user >, I want < some goal > so that < some reason >.
- Insights into usability, desirability of a concept or new feature
And qualitative data: observations about user routes, problems experienced, recommendations, answers to open-ended questions and concise problem statements e.g. clicked on the link to Research instead of feature x.
‘Pay as you go’ project management
Agile, Waterfall, Lean, no problem.
- Blended learning and development
- Business change transformation
- Apps, websites, Ad media